Classroom Slips & Forms
- Printable exit passes - 4 per A4 page. Mainly black and white, some colour needed for 2. Colour printing not essential.
- PDF format.
- 11 examples of exit pass.
Uh Oh, I'll explain:
- A form for students to fill out when work is not completed. The responsibility is back on the student but gives the student direction on fixing the problem.
- The form comes as a PDF as 1, 2 or 4 per A4 page.
- A positivity exercise for students to reflect back on the good in the week. I give these to my tutor group and also my Music & German classes on a Friday - so far so good! Students love it!
- PDF format in A4 (2 per page to be cut in half after print)
Quality Control Check:
- A handy little slip to help with giving feedback to students on the quality of their work. Can be quickly stapled to the work and kept for reviewing.
- Comes as an A4 (2 per page) PDF digital download - not editable
I earned a note:
- Ready made 'I earned a note' for your classroom management and praising positive behaviour in class.
- This will help to communicate with home and let them know how their child is doing! Communication to home is so important even when it's praising good behaviour.
- 4 different designs - 3 colourfully designed and 1 plain black and white
Fix it Ticket:
- Ready made 'Fix it Tickets' for your classroom management and dealing with behaviour issues in class.
- This will help to communicate with home so everyone is kept in the loop! Communication to home is so important especially when it comes to working on behaviour.
- 5 different designs - 4 colourfully designed and 1 plain black and white
- An easy way for students to assess how they are doing. Useful for behaviour and classroom management.
Have used all for junior and senior level classes.
1st Week Back Printables
Some printables that I will be using in my first week back with my students to help with goal setting, setting targets and getting to know who is in my class.
PDF format (17 pages)
1st Day Back PowerPoint
Editable PowerPoint to structure your first class back to school!
Comes in PDF format with some text prompts for activities and 1st day back content.
•Get to know each other
•What we need for class
Back to School Activities & Ideas
Some games, ideas and printables to ease you back into school.
Can be used in both primary and post primary.
- 10 Game Ideas
- How to play Kaboom
- Get to know your students questionnaire
- Ice breakers
- and more...
Comes as a PDF - print what you want/ need.
Games not created by me - learned through teaching & experience.
Editable Scheme for Subject Dept Planning
My current template for my dept plan in both of my subjects.
This is not approved by any inspector or this is not only way to plan for your subject in the case of an inspection BUT this is what I am doing in the hope that it will be suitable.
I had to do the dept plans for the year groups that I have this year so I created this template to work from which includes all the sections/ headings I need.
- and more....
I have included a few suggestions for some of the headings.
EDITABLE Microsoft word document
Master Plan Template
STAYING ORGANISED WHILE TEACHING ✨
This templates are what I use for all of my class groups. I can glance at this and see what I am doing for the week. I use my class plans that I do each term to fill this in so I can plan for each week. I aim to fill this in on the Thursday or Friday for the following week.
It is always a working document for me.
It is a place where I was keeping track of what we did and what was covered.
This keeps my organisation game at 100%.
(Filled in version for show only)
Format: BLANK Editable Microsoft word document
Back to School Brochure
Need a way to get your students back into the class and settled down?
This brochure can cover all you need to share with students and home on their first day!
Edit to your own choice/ subject.
Growing will be adding to this!
4 colours (red, blue, yellow & green)
PLUS Music template & German template.
6 in total (PowerPoint format A4)
Get to Know Me Activities & Ideas
Introducing our Back to School Student Profile Booklet – the ultimate tool for teachers to kick off the school year with a deeper understanding of their students!
📚 Get to Know Your Students: Inside this printable, easy-to-use booklet, you'll find a treasure trove of engaging worksheets designed to uncover your students' unique personalities, strengths, and interests. From fun icebreakers to thought-provoking questions, these activities foster a welcoming classroom environment where every student feels valued.
📝 Printable: Conveniently downloadable, our booklet can be printed and distributed in minutes.
Don't miss this essential back-to-school resource – get your printable booklet today and unlock the potential in every student!
PDF format - 40 pages
Back to School Tips for Teachers:
questions for students:
back to school games:
1. "Icebreaker Bingo": Create Bingo cards with fun facts or summer-related activities in each square. Students have to find classmates who match the descriptions and fill in their Bingo card accordingly. (Adaptable for ages)
2. "Charades": Very self explanatory. (Older groups)
3. "Summer Scavenger Hunt": Set up a scavenger hunt around the school or classroom with clues related to summer themes. This interactive game will get students moving and working together. (Younger groups)
4. "Two Truths and a Lie - Summer Edition": Have students take turns sharing two true statements and one false statement about their summer experiences. The class can guess which statement is the lie. (Older)
5. "Summer Trivia Challenge": Prepare a list of fun and interesting summer trivia questions. Divide the class into teams and see who can answer the most questions correctly. (Adaptable for ages)
These easy-prep games will help create an engaging and enjoyable atmosphere for students as they return back to school after the summer break.
would you rather???