- Ebooks/ Journals/ Planning
- Teaching Online Templates
Teaching Online Templates
STAYING ORGANISED WHILE TEACHING ONLINE✨
These three templates are what I used for each of my class groups the last time I taught from home.
1) Student Engagement log to keep track of students showing up and doing work - info I passed on to year heads when needed.
2) Work Plan: a place where I was keeping track of what we did and what was covered. Sent this out at the end of the week to students - for anyone who missed a day and needed to catch up.
3) A calendar: so students knew what we would be doing and when we would be doing it.
These three things kept my organisation game at 100% and also the plans and retrospective plans helped my students out big time!
(Filled in partially for the purpose of example only)
Format: Editable Microsoft word document